Event Category: Cultural Events
WHERE CAT CULTURE MEETS POP CULTURE
Saturday, June 29, 2019 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday, June 30, 2019, 10 am – 5 pm
Pasadena Convention Center
300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
CatCon is the biggest event in the world dedicated to cat + pop culture! Your ticket includes access* to all events, workshops and seminars.
IT’S CATCON’S FIFTH ANNI-FUR-SARY! CAT-TASTIC FUN ALL WEEKEND LONG!
- ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCES! Like PURRADISE CITY, a 5,000 square foot catstravaganza, where you can visit a cat lovers’ retro dream home, discover the origin of the cat meme, meet some playful cartoon kitties and delight in a room of infinity cat treats! PLUS: Dozens of Instagrammable moments, the Kitty Coloring Collective, contests, giveaways, and many more 5th anniFURsary surprises!
- MEET & GREETS! Cat-loving celebs like Angela Kinsey and celebricats like The Dark Lord, Pudge, and Sukiicat!
- SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS Including the return of The Furrocious Fashion Face Off and The CatCon VideoFest, and Cat-Eye Master Class from Kat Von D Beauty.
- EXHIBITORS 200 booths featuring merch for cats and their people.
- THE CATCON ADOPTION VILLAGE, with hundreds of adoptable cats and kittens!
- MEET-UPS with Cats of Instagram and The Purrrcast!
Lots more human and feline talent to be announced, along with a TON of surprises!
You can also purchase Meet & Greets with your favorite celebricats! 50% of all Meet & Greets goes to cat welfare charities: Angela Kinsey, BenBen, Goal Kitty, Prince Michael and Phil of “Aaron’s Animals“, Pudge, Klaus and Juno, Sir Thomas Trueheart, Sukiicat, Super Hiro Cat, The Dark Lord, and Waverly McTinyBeans!
*PLEASE NOTE: Meet & Greets do NOT include admission to CatCon. You must purchase a ticket for CatCon in order to redeem your Meet & Greet tickets.
Child tickets for children age 5-12 only. Children under 5 are free. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Feline family members will not be allowed into this event. For the safety of our guests as well as your pets, anyone who arrives at the convention with a cat will be turned away at the door.
All ticket sales are final and non refundable. You may transfer your ticket (e.g., from Saturday to Sunday) for a nominal fee. Click here to learn how.
For more information, please visit catconworldwide.com
CatCon® 2019 is presented by Ticket Out Inc.