It’s time to shake off that cabin fever and get outside to stretch your legs. Let’s Roam is a scavenger hunt that allows you, friends, and family to take a hike around Pasadena. Discover or rediscover some of the city’s great cultural and historical locations such as City Hall, St. Andrew Church, and USC Pacific Asia Museum.
As a team, you search for statues and art to solve riddles, answer trivia questions, and take photos to earn points for every challenge. If you feel safer at home, Let’s Roam offers a way to turn your home into a world of adventure. Best of all, you get to spend quality time with those you love.
Brothers Charlie and Michael Harding founded Let’s Roam by turning a childhood dream into an adventure and tour company that transforms the way people interact with their surroundings. “Our scavenger hunts are a way to experience the city without the stress of an itinerary and in an intimate setting,” says Charlie. “We wanted to share all the best parts of Pasadena with locals and tourists alike—thus, the Pasadena Scavenger Hunt was born.”
On the Street
Through a digitally-guided adventure, you can explore must-see monuments and hidden gems throughout the city while completing challenges along the way with different types of scavenger hunts to choose from:
- Date Night: An exciting city tour makes for a romantic and fun date
- Ghost: Seek out the city’s haunted history and sinister spirits
- Bar: Discover different spirits at the best bars and watering holes
Roam from Home
If you feel safer at home, Let’s Roam can turn your home into a virtual game night:
- The family edition is great for kids ages 7+ and features entertaining, educational themes to spark creativity and a fun evening of adventure
- The date night edition allows couples to go on a fun date with challenges designed to deepen connections and get sparks flying
- The virtual game night edition is comprised of five rounds of online games and trivia, including embedded video chat and connecting with friends
Let’s Roam offers custom events for everything from birthdays to bachelorette parties. You can also celebrate with people anywhere in the world through a virtual party using video call technology.
For more information, visit letsroam.com